The organization is organized and shall be operated to promote the common professional interests of otolaryn-gologists in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and in connection therewith:
(1) to acquire, assemble, preserve and disseminate information about the practice of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery;
(2) to provide accurate and reliable information pertaining to the economics of the practice of oto-laryngology-head and neck surgery;
(3) to stimulate and promote cooperation and exchange of pro-fessional information among oto-laryngologists;
(4) to provide mutual advancement and the promotion of the economic interests otolaryngologists;
(5) to promote and advance a mutual interest among practicing otolaryn-gologists and to cultivate social intercourse among them;
(6) to acquaint and inform the public as to the objectives of the Society and to stimulate public opinion and reaction to these ends by providing information that will foster, encourage and stimu-late these purposes.